After 3 months of fighting we finally got a house! I am not sure how but I guess one just magically appeared that they are able to offer us. However it happened we will be moving the beginning of July! We get our keys on the 7th and should be out of our old house and fully in our new house by the 12th!
It is just down the street so we can still walk to the beach. We will have a never before lived in 4 bedroom house (which we never even imagined having), a beautiful flowering tree in our front yard, a brand new gorgeous kitchen and central air!!!!! Can you tell I am excited. The street isn't open yet to drive but I was able to walk down the side walk across the street from it today. I think it should be open soon, they just have to finish putting up the fences.
On other news an old high school friend of ours (Deanna) was on island for work so we got to meet up with her for dinner before she flew back home. She was here last year and we met up for lunch, this time Gil was home so we all caught up over dinner at Jimmy Buffets. It was so nice to see her and hopefully we will next end up in VA and be able to meet up whenever we want for dinner in DC!
No comments:
Post a Comment