Friday, June 25, 2010

Moving Update

I went yesterday and signed our new lease so the house is officially ours! There will be no call saying, 'Just kidding. We can't move you!' Which up until this point I felt was a very big possibility with how these people work.

We will get the keys to our new place on the 7th. Packers will pack the old house on the 7th and load the truck and deliver to the new house on the 8th. We have an inspection for our new house and the old and we also already have the cable people coming out on the 9th to set it up again so Gil doesn't miss any of the World Cup!

In other news we had a fun filled weekend of sports and shopping. We watched...soccer, golf & tennis (me watching mostly the soccer and nothing else.) During our sports tv marathon we were told of an amazing shoe sale going on at the Bass outlet. Lucky us I had actually, accidentally found our outlet mall here on the island on Friday and saw that they had a Bass store but didn't go in. Come Sunday when we found out about the great deal Gil would not stop talking about it till I called to see if they had the same deal. Sure enough they did (thanks mom for the heads up...the bill is in the mail to you now!)

The next thing we know we are in the car headed to the outlet mall and we don't get home until 10 that night (although that is due to us also going to the movies.) We did some major damage at the outlet mall and came home with some great things. Sadly the deal on shoes was only for men's (buy one pair get two FREE!) but the women's shoes were on sale. So we both ended up with boat shoes which we have been wanting for years as well as some water/hiking shoes that I have really needed them due to the coral on our beaches. I seem to always cut my foot when I am down on the beach playing with Kai. We also were able to find some great deals on golf clothing for Gil.

And since we know I don't like to post without pictures. Here are our new....
Boat shoes
and new water/hiking shoes.
New post over at http://baby-desroches.blogspot.com/

Now I am off to bake this to satisfy my crazy pregnant sweet tooth.

2 comments:

Kathy Terry said...

I told you about the sale...I did not tell you to spent your money. You can keep that bill for yourselves. :-)

A.Desroches said...

hehe...:)