Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Desroches Family Watches The World Cup...

Here is our morning in photos:

The day started with Kai not happy that I was dressed and not taking her on a walk but instead heading out to get breakfast.

After six months of craving doughnuts I finally got them today! It has taken me that long to find good ones and now that I have I just might have to have them every day...

Gil really wanted the whole family paying attention and supporting the US so he made Kai watch...she wasn't really into it.

She was passed out asleep on the couch within 30 minutes of the game starting...
Gil was nervous and stressed for the US team

And I was just happy to have doughnuts and my husband home for the weekend!

I think Aubrie is a soccer player in the making. She was practicing her kicks most of the game.

Sadly Gil left after the game upset but he is now at the golf course hopefully playing well and having fun. I told him to just shake off the loss and win us some money golfing!

1 comment:

Kathy Terry said...

I love you family soccer photos. It feels like you have really caught the moment.