Monday, May 10, 2010

Anniversary, Kicks, & Baby Clothes

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Today is my parents 30th wedding anniversary! Sadly they weren't able to spend it together since my Dad is in Africa right now for work but once he is back in June they will celebrate hopefully with a trip somewhere new. They set a very good example for us kids, thanks for that!

As of last Tuesday, the 4th of May, I was able to feel Aubrie kick and since then she hasn't stopped. It is a very cool feeling! Gil finally gets home tomorrow and I am excited for him to feel it and I think he is pretty excited as well! We have another appointment on the 14th and I am excited to see how much she has grown since our last appointment.

I got my first 2 baby packages this weekend. One came on Saturday from Gil's parents but I was ordered to not open it till Gil got home so it has been torturing me since Saturday! It is such a big box I can't wait to find out what it is! Then today I got a package from my Grandma of the things she has bought since we found out we were pregnant. They are all such cute things! I can't wait to have little Aubrie to put in all the clothes.
Oh, I also got my package of bumgenius diapers! There was a promotion on a website if you ordered one you got the second one free. They are so tiny and cute! I hope they work well!
And last but definitely not least, a picture of my adorable Kai. I made cupcakes last weekend and was taking some pictures when Kai wanted to get involved...a little too involved! This is the furthest I could get her from the cupcakes!

1 comment:

Kathy Terry said...

I love the photo of all the little clothes hanging up. She will be one well dressed little girl. Lucky Baby!