Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Week

Well Gil and I had a very busy week while he was home. We found out we are having a girl, we found our stroller/car seat, crib and changing table, I registered at 3 different places (had way to much fun looking at all the adorable girly things!), we had fancy hot dogs at Hanks Haute Dogs (VERY good by the way), we golfed twice (Gil golfing, me driving the cart), decided on the spelling of our baby girls name, took Kai for a swim, had great healthy dinners every night...and I am sure there is something I am missing. Oh yeah, bought our awesome new pots at Williams Sonoma which we have been planning for almost a year.

I think we did a pretty good job of not only getting stuff done but getting out of the house and enjoying ourselves for the short time that Gil was home. He is now gone again to the big island for training. He will be back in May and will have a little more time before he has to leave for more training. We find it funny how much I change he time he leaves. When he left in March I had no baby bump and by the time he returned I was starting to show and this time I think I will be doubling in size again by the time he comes home. I am looking forward to him getting back home and going to the doctor again to see how much our baby girl has grown.

Check out our baby blog I just updated it with a few pictures.

Lastly, I would like to share a photo from this past weekend of baby shopping.
Gil is very excited about getting a BabyBjorn or as we call it a baby bouncer. One of the stores we went to they had all the different kinds to try and compare and they even had a 10 lbs doll to help make it more realistic.

1 comment:

Kathy Terry said...

What a Great week you had. And, you accomplished SO much. That always feels good.

Love Gil with the baby doll. :)