Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

One of B's new things is always wanting to be naked. If you take her shoes off, she wants to take her shirt off. If you take her to the potty and take her shorts off, shirt has to come off too. I don't know she has started this but I could easily say that 90% of the time if we are at the house B is naked. Maybe it is due to the crazy heat we are trying to get use to...which I personally never think will happen. People just aren't mean to live places where the temp goes above 100. It just isn't right. We will definitely be visiting the family pool regularly with friends.

That's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful and hopefully comfortably warm weekend.

I am still trying to get the hang of the new setup here at blogger so bare with me...I will figure it out sooner or later.

No comments: