Friday, March 16, 2012

San Diego Here We Come

Well, I am happy to announce I finally know what we are doing for my birthday. Gil has a 3 day weekend leading up to my birthday so we are headed to San Diego to explore for the weekend. I am really excited. I have started to research things to do but still have a lot more to do. I know for sure we will be going to the Carlsbad Flower Fields. I am REALLY excited about seeing all the flowers in bloom. I have looked into Catalina Islands and a few of the different neighborhoods within San Diego but nothing else is set in stone yet. If anybody has any ideas of what else to do in San Diego other than the different parks, I am open to them.

Aubrie is loving her My Gym class. It is so nice to go with friends each week. Nice for the moms to share the driving responsibility and for the girls to know somebody in class. Both the girls love to explore the whole room but Aubrie loves the stairs. She goes back and forth walking up and down. If she wonders away and another kids gets on them she gets upset...she obviously things she owns the stairs. She is more difficult to rally for the circle time than she was when she was little but what can you expect. She has been doing really well with the other kids so far too which I am happy about. I am happy to say she is not the hitter of the class. After class we go and grab lunch and run errands/shop in the area. It makes for a nice day. I like having a set day that I know we will be getting out of the house.

The weather has become really nice lately. We still have some pretty windy days but are temps are starting to rise and rise fast! We have been playing outside and at the park a lot lately. Aubrie loves to be outside. We leave porch door open now and she loves to walk in and out and play with Kai in the dirt. We might have to get some type of water feature to play in come summer.

That's it for now. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Friday Photo Dump:


1 comment:

Josh and Alyssa said...

Your birthday weekend sounds amazing so far! I can't wait to see pics! I'm also really interested in My Gym. I hope there is something similar if not the same around here. I think Harper would love it.