Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little Ballerina

I think we have a little ballerina in the making. I have noticed recently that when she stands on her tippy-toes she curls them under; kinda like a ballerina in toe shoes. I think it is adorable and can picture her in a little ballet class with little girls all dressed in pink running around with their toes pointed; or maybe a tap class stomping around.

If you know me at all this is very odd because I hated those classes as a kid and am not super girly but I guess you have to try it and let your kid decide whether they like it or not. Either way she would look adorable!

We have also started prepping for the hot weather to come. We got some new bathing suits since she grew out of hers from last year also a new sun hat and a floaty vest for the pool. She has been very excited about all the new things. Before we even leave the store she want to put it all on. She has been in a pool before but not in a while so I hope she enjoys it when we go. There are several pools on the military base here and they are heated so we might go soon. I plan to sign her up for swim lessons this summer which will be a fun activity. I have a feeling we will get a lot of use out of summer pool clothes this summer while trying to escape the sweltering heat.

B couldn't wait to get her new swim suit on so it went on right over the clothes.
B's new sun hat.
She loves to show you that she knows that hat goes on her head.

No comments: