Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update:

Gil is doing well! This past week another Lt. made pancakes and was nice enough to not only feed my husband but take a picture!

These are the first pictures I have seen of him since he left. I have been begging for weeks for him to send me a photo and he finally did last night.

I was so over joyed that I thought I would share my excitement with those of you who read my blog.

So...finally...here is Gil in Afghanistan eating pancakes!


Doesn't he look good!?

Well I hope you enjoyed the photos...there are two more to come once Gil gets his hands on them. Hopefully by the end of October...


3 comments:

christa elyce said...

he looks so good! you're so right! glad to hear he's doing alright...how are you keeping up with out him? i hope you are doing well!

Kathy Terry said...

He looks GREAT!

mandahugandkiss said...

how cool! bet it feels good to see that he's doing well. before you know it he'll be home and you can take all the pictures of him that you want :o). (AND i meant that in a very non-sleezy PG-13 way!) lol.