Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feeling the Christmas Spirit

Gil and I have had our Christmas tree up and decorated since the weekend after Thanksgiving. Sadly that is all the Christmas decorating that had been done. That is until yesterday. I hadn't done anymore because we had so few decorations it looked sloppy rather than looking like I had actually decorated. Lucky me, my amazing mom swooped in and mailed me a bunch of decorations that she got on sale at Target and Michael's. Between what she sent me and what I already had I got to the task of cleaning and decorating the living room. Thanks to mom here is my decorated living room!

2 comments:

Josh and Alyssa said...

You've been busy! Your place looks great though. I especially like your living room. Where did you get your couches?

Oh, and what's the weather like there? It's -4 degrees here and snowy! I love it except for the bad roads and traffic.

A.Desroches said...

Thanks Alyssa! The couches are from Ashley's Furniture.

Wow, you have weather like my parents and brother. We are in the high 70's here! I do miss the pretty snow but I know if I were in it I would just be freezing so I am appreciating every minute of warmth in Hawaii. It rains a lot since it is winter but it is still warm.

I hope you have a great holiday.

Merry Christmas!