If you haven't seen this movie yet, you need too! Put it on the top of your Netflix list, rent it from Blockbuster; whatever you have to do, see this movie! I have heard nothing but good things about it but I was curious how good a movie would be with no talking but it was funny and absolutely adorable. I can't explain to you how adorable it is; so pick this up for your next movie night!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh today i was in a dilemma and it was between Wall-e and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. The latter won but your post has inspired me to go out and rent the other one tomorrow! Plus Mike will be less hesitant to watch it with me!
I am sorry it wasn't posted in time to help you make your decision but I would definitely see it. I think Mike would like it too. Gil loved it. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment