Just in the time before November is over, here is a little bit about our Thanksgiving in Big Bear.
Some friends of ours invited us to Big Bear along with their family. They rented a nice open cabin just down the street from the ski slopes (which surprisingly had one slope open.) Luckily our dogs get along so we were able to bring Kai along for the trip, which was nice.
I was really excited when we arrived to find out they are holiday puzzlers as well. We normally just do a Christmas one so I was excited to do one before December came. We collaborated on the meal and personally I think it turned out really well. Aubrie made some new friends while we were there and quickly went around hugging everyone and the dogs.
We only spent one night but the day we were set to leave we took a quick trip to the local zoo. We were pleasantly surprised. We thought there were only 10 exhibits but it was packed full of animals (wolves, bears, tons of birds, pigs & deer.) Aubrie really enjoyed the zoo; made me think it was time to take her back to the San Diego Zoo now that she shows a little more interest. All in all I am really glad we joined them for Thanksgiving and we had a really great trip with the whole family.



No comments:
Post a Comment