Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2 Year Snapshots

I finally got around to taking Aubrie's 2 year photos; 2 months late but now is better than never.  I created a chalkboard with some facts about her for her birthday; I haven't erased it yet because I wanted to get pictures of her with it.  Today I finally decided we were going to get this done since I have another idea for the chalkboard.  I dressed her up in the same dress from her party and we went outside in the sunshine for a few photos.  She isn't really into photos right now so I didn't get many but here are a few of my favorites.  




We celebrated her birthday with just the family on her actual birthday.  We had a yummy breakfast, skyped with grandparents while she opened presents and just had a relaxing day together as a family.  The next day we celebrated with friends.  One of her friends came over and a few of Mommy and Daddy's and we had a nice time eating and opening all her fun presents.  We had a good time and I think it was a great 2nd birthday for her.  Thank you to all who came and helped us celebrate.

I have a few more posts in mind and hope I will get to them soon.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ livingrunningcooking said...

I love the chalkboard idea! Great pictures.