The most exciting thing this week: We have a walker! I have known Aubrie was able to walk for the longest time but she likes to do things at her own pace. This week she finally decided she was ready to walk and walk she did. She now walks everywhere. What I was even more impressed by was her standing back up on her own. She always used furniture before so I didn't know if she was able to. She was just keeping that little trick in her back pocket for just the right moment. I sure did love the surprise. She seems even more like a toddler now. I think it is just the cutest thing ever! I know I am such a proud, gushing mom right now but she is just too cute! Here is a little video to share our big accomplishment.
Also this week we headed to Palm Springs and tried Cheeky's for breakfast. I learned about it from A Cup of Jo and I am so glad she wrote about it. I think it will officially be our new breakfast spot. The food was amazing and jam packed with flavor. I love that their menu changes weekly as well to allow us to try different things. I can't wait for our next time.
This weekend we are going to the San Diego Zoo for the first time. I am SO excited! I have always wanted to go and I can't wait to share it with Aubrie. She is so aware of things now I think she will really enjoy it. Then on Sunday we have a friend/Aubrie's godfather coming to visit for the day. We are excited to get to catch up since we haven't seen him since August.
I hope you all have some exciting activities planned as well.
Today's Friday Photo Dump:







1 comment:
She is just such a sweet heart. Love the photo of her on the toy basket.
Post a Comment