Our week has been filled with a lot of driving and a ton of Christmas fun. We drove to Vegas to pick my parents up and enjoyed an amazing lunch at the Hofbrauhaus. Due to our lunch I finally found a protein that Aubrie will devour, sausage! So since then we have fed her all sorts of sausage, pork, chicken, vegetable. She will eat it all.
On Monday we took a trip to Palm Springs and Palm Desert. We saw the sites and took an awesome tram ride up to the top of a national park. It was cold and covered in snow but was really neat to see all of the valley lite up.
Wednesday, Gil and I drove back to Vegas for one night. Thanks to my parents I was able to gift Gil a night in Vegas which included dinner, a show and gambling. We had an amazing time. We would definitely recommend Cirque du Soleil "O". The day we got back we decorated a village of gingerbread houses. Some turned out a little better then others but we all had fun.
Today we are going on a hike in Joshua Tree National Park and getting super excited for Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Hope you are all enjoying your holiday vacations!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:
Happy new year from me at The Bookness. I followed too. Maybe you visit me someday.
♥ www.thebookness.com
Post a Comment