Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Infectious Smile

I feel I can now say that Aubrie's gummy smile is now a toothy smile! Her tooth has been trying to cut through for a while but on Friday I felt the first pinch of something sharp when she bit down on my finger.

Today, the whole tooth cut through. It still has a ways to go before it is a full tooth but that gummy smile is definitely gone.

I have tried getting a picture but she won't sit still long enough for me to get a good shot. This was my first attempt and as you can see it is blurry and you can't make out the tooth.
I will keep trying.

3 comments:

mandahugandkiss said...

She seems so happy! You wouldn't even know she has a tooth making it's way through. How has she been while she is teething?

A.Desroches said...

She has been fussy but no fever or anything like that. I would say it affected her sleep but sleep has been rough to begin with so I don't know if it got worse or not. For the few days she was really in pain tylenol seemed to do the trip. Once she had the tylenol she was pretty much her normal self.

I just saw today that the second tooth might be coming in now. Hard to tell though.

mandahugandkiss said...

That doesn't sound too rough, thankfully! I have no idea what to expect, and hopefully it's somewhat smooth. She's going to have those two cute little bottom teeth in no time.