Saturday, September 18, 2010

5 a.m.

So it is 5 in the morning and I am wide awake...I have been up since 4 something if not earlier. I finally got fed up and just decided to wake up. Luckily my parents are 6 hours ahead so they are up and about and able to talk to me while the rest of my house is still asleep.

So it has been a while since I have updated. I am now just about as pregnant as can be, Gil is finally home from training in CA, Aubrie's room is done and just waiting for her and the rest of the house finally looks like somebody lives in it now that we have some pictures hung and curtains up.

While Gil was gone the big Ohio State vs. Miami game took place and we got all decked out at the house. Kai decided to support Daddy's team since he wasn't home...but very quickly she switched over to my side! Here she is still as a Miami fan...
Shortly after I was hanging our flags, OSU in the right window and Miami in the left window. Once I was done Kai proceeded to bark up a storm but only at the Miami flag! Yet another one converted!

Aubrie and I were decked out in our weekend football gear as well. Soon enough I won't be able to automatically make her a Buckeye fan but for at least a few games I still have control over it. Here I am supporting OSU at 37 weeks and 6 days.
Once Gil got home we were going full speed ahead getting things ready for Aubrie. The first thing we did was buy a new car! We are officially the owners of a brand new 2011 Honda Pilot. We managed to do it all in one day and drive home with a car to put in our garage! We couldn't have done it without help from our neighbors who allowed us to borrow their car as well as drop us off to pick up our new car!

The same day as buying our car we had a doctors appointment. Everything is still great, measuring right on and getting ready to come out into this world!

Now that Gil is home and the house is organized and Aubrie's room is done...now we just wait. My mom arrives on Monday and Gil's arrives on Wednesday and we have a photographer booked for newborn photos on Oct. 2nd so lets get this party started!

Next update will probably be an introduction of our baby girl!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Yay! I can't wait for you, Gil and Aubrie to all meet face to face! I of course also can't wait to see pictures! How long is your mom able to stay? I bet you're excited to have her around.

I hope everything goes well without complications! Take care.