
2 years already, I can't believe it! Since we got married we have moved to Hawaii, gotten a dog, made it through our first deployment and made it 7 months into a pregnancy!
Year three is sure to be exciting with the welcoming of our first baby in September another deployment and a move back to the mainland. I couldn't think of anybody I would rather it do it with than you!
I love you and look forward to many more years to come!
4 comments:
Congratulations! What a fast two years?! Love you both! So many happy memories from your wedding...
Congratulations! You certainly have gone through a lot of change together already. Here's to wishing you many more wonderful, adventurous years!
Congratulations Amanda & Gil! What an exciting two years for you two already.
Happy Anniversary. I have such wonderful memories of the wedding. It was such a fun day!
You two are made for each other and it is great that you found each other. Even though you are early in your marriage, you already have the kind of marriage that others are seeking.
You have such an exciting year coming up and each year after that will be better and better.
Congratulations to the both of you.
Love you!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment