Today the girls and I rented a boat on base and went out for the day on the water. It was the first time for many of us and boy have we been missing out. It was an absolute blast. We had the boat for 4 hours so we all brought food and drinks and relaxed at the sand bar for the afternoon. Thanks to Meredith W who reminded me of a wonderful drink they serve in Spain, (tinto de verano) I brought some great wine to make them; they are so refreshing. Amy made delicious tuna salad and Natalie brought lemon bars for dessert. The best part about it was it only cost us $7.50 a person. Such a great deal for an afternoon full of fun. I brought my camera today but forgot to take many pictures but here are a few.
This is us at the end of the day on our way back to the docks.
2 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun. And what great weather. Perfect!
gosh these pics are great! i wish i could have been there! wowzers! i'm so jealous!
Post a Comment