Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Week with Mom

Finally one last post on my parents visit. After Dad left, Mom and I spent most of our days walking Kai and organizing my office. Thanks to her I finally have everything filed and organized.

Here I am on the floor with Kai putting the file cabinet together. I am surround by all the other organizational bins we bought.
I couldn't let my mom come to Hawaii and not take her to the beach so this is us on our way to the beach. This was on the 4th of July and I got a call from Gil on our walk to the beach. I think we might have gotten more sun there talking to Gil than when we were laying on the beach.
Proof that Mom actually owns a bathing suit and went to the beach!
While at the beach we picked up a few more coconuts for Kai because she had just finished off her last one.
Kai with her 4th of July bow and coconut. She sure does love her coconuts. I do too! Saves so much money on toys!
I must say I am not a master of the grill quit yet but I sure did master our Kailua burgers!
Mom and I having our 4th of July meal; burgers, salad and corn on the cob. It was delicious!
Waiting for the fireworks to start. We had a great seat. Now I know for next year to get there early to get a parking spot.
Sadly Mom had to go home. Lucky us though Bob will be getting married on August 1st and the whole family will be back together. I can't wait to head out to Washington and celebrate with the family.

See many of you soon!

No comments: