Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Our 4th of July started off very special! We took Kai to the beach and got her to swim!!!! It is the first time she has gone swimming. I was so proud of her!!!

Here is some footage of her swimming and then a few pictures!!! The first photo is her with her 4th of July bow!

She is still a little freaked out by the waves but once she gets out there she doesn't seem to mind it.

Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

mandahugandkiss said...

so much fun! my dog LOVES swimming and it's the only time he will actually play fetch.

A.Desroches said...

Kai was afraid of the water, so I was really happy when she actually swam. She is still getting use to it...she is part lab so I thought she would love it. I am hoping to get to the point where she loves it! Hope you are doing well. I love hearing how the wedding planning is going!

Unknown said...

yay Kai good job!!